Wednesday 2 May 2012

Grrrrrrrr;-p but why??


Have you ever been in a situation, where your speaking your heart out and the people around you ,are laughing their hearts out at you???
I have.
I have realized that, when I am very serious, I don’t like being laughed at, behind my back or even right in front of me. By the words ‘don’t like’ I mean ‘hate’ being laughed at.  My blood boils and because of the heat, my eyes starts watering;-p (big girls don’t cry)
When I am in a situation where I am being laughed at or being ordered to do something, my thoughts flow back to my school days where I was dear to everyone’s  heart for being bullied and laughed at. I couldn’t retaliate then. But now when I am in such a situation which just needs a laugh from my side, I retaliate without my knowledge leaving the people around think that I have lost my brains suddenly……
Am I mad?? I ask myself at times…well I think I found an answer which will not lead me to a hospital which treats those who have a disorder in their mind;-p

Anger !! grrrrrrrrr!!
Anger is an extreme emotion.  Anger is not a pleasant emotion. Sometimes we get very angry for the most simplest things on earth. The reason to this , is that some memories or events gets accumulated in the human brain . Some  reaction less  moments which would have needed  a reaction but he/she would have failed to react in a particular way, whether in the right way or the wrong, is completely secondary.
Such accumulated feelings of anger , tend to erupt at unnecessary moments of our lives.
This is what I call a “baseless anger” or “full-house anger”. An anger which has no base but is only caused due to those past angry events left reaction less.
We can understand this not-so-happy, extreme emotion called ‘Anger’ in a wonderful way. There is no way than our own way, for it is easy to analyze and pick on others, but it is very difficult, when it comes to the person called “YOU”.
First of all, lets start off with the definition of anger(bear with me, control your boredom;-P)
Anger
Ø   (Noun) a strong feeling of extreme displeasure.
Ø  (Verb) angers, angering, angered-make someone angry.
Ø  (Adjective) angry –feeling or showing anger
Ø  Blah blahhhhhhhhhh cant control my boredom ha ha(for a moment I felt like an English teacher;-p)

Coming back to The Great …
When I was young and was bullied in school, I never reacted to any of those incidents which happened to me, I did feel extreme displeasure but I didn’t know how to react. But when I think about it now, it gives me aches in my stomach and I completely regret for doing NOTHING and now even if there is absolutely NOTHING happening, I feel like shouting at everyone.
Advice: we have to learn to analyze situations in the right way, not always relate it to the past or any other unpleasant emotions, we would have gone through in the day.
Anger can be shown both physically and verbally , both ways have dramatic and adverse effects on the both your life and as well as others.
A Sweet Story For Sweet People Like You( Especially For Those Who Have Immense Patience;-)

Mr. Sweet was in bad mood, as his project was not accepted by the company .
His girlfriend Miss. Sweetness called to tell him that she had a blast with her bunch of guy and girl friends in a party.
a)      Positive reaction: Mr. Sweet-“Oh that’s nice! Well I had a bad day, I must have joined you today, would have had fun for sure!”
b)      Mr. Sweet reaction: “I have had a bad day and you are out there, having fun with your dear friends.why don’t you continue with your fun moments, what would a person like me understand anything about your life?!!!”
The 1st reaction of just 2 lines would have had a better impact and a happy ending for Mr. Sweet and Miss. Sweetness. It was not Miss. Sweetness’s fault for the bad day Mr. Sweet had, in fact no one was to blame, for this is how life goes on. Both ups and downs, play equal roles.
CLIMAX: Mr. Sweet chose the 2nd reaction, which led to just 2 words –BREAK UP!!
Some emotions which can be dealt with later, should be left for ‘the later’, for past is past and present is always the present. Mr. Sweet lost his love, just by letting out those 3 lines of temporary anger.
We should never try to live our lives by combining the 3 tenses of life- 

PAST.PRESENT & FUTURE.
Our Past was once our Present.
Our Present was once our Future.
Future thought about in the Past,
lived  in the Present,
is always NOT the Same.
So why worry about our Future,
which always remains as his Game.


Past is always the Past.
Past is for the dead.
Past is gone forever.
So ,worry about it never.
Worries about the Past,
ruins the Present.
Ruins of the Present,
worries the future.                                               –Rashmi Raj


Anger is to be shown only at the right moments, not at every moment of our lives, for words once said can never be taken back.
Anger is an evil but if used for the right things, it turns into an angel.

Therefore , if anger is channelized in the way of truth and justice, there will always be a gain, which will never go in vain.

Emotions Are Precious- Use It
Do Not Lose It.




-Happy Reading
RASHMI RAJ



2 comments:

  1. Perfect for all those who lose temper unnecessarily.. !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! ya haha sometimes includes me but yup very rare.your name?
      -rashmi raj

      Delete

Don't be shy ,you can always leave a comment:-)))