Tuesday 29 May 2012

Feb 14th ?? hmm I don’t think so

Feb 14th ?? hmm I don’t think so<3


He stood behind her and hugged her from behind whispering his feelings into her ears, she listened to every detail like she was already printing and sealing it hard into her heart, closing her eyes and seeing his love through his feelings apart from the darkness was all she wanted at that moment. She was all wrong, about everything she thought life was about,
he wanted her to love her life and he made his wish come true by hugging her and whispering every word carefully designed to make her understand ,every detail of his feelings and efforts.

I loved every fraction of second of that 30 seconds shot of the movie, it was very peaceful, a shot of 30 seconds which had its impact for long. I guess if we all understood each others sacrifices and mistakes in the way your loved one wants it to be understood, life would be simple and easy. But in this world of competition we forget that our relationships do not form a part of it… it is personal and not public ( it cannot be understood by everyone , it only you who can understand him/her and yourself).

As I watched the movie, fate plays its role and the power goes off!! Now what is the climax was the big question in my head!! Since the climax was in the hands of my imagination, I wanted it to be directed positively and I guess this is how it should be when the person who loves you is trying to tell you something very important from his heart…

“She Closed Her Eyes And Printed Every Word Of Love And Care From His Lips And Sealed His Lips Saying- Yes I Agree With You… And I Love You”

Most of the times we think its unnecessary to tell our loved ones how much we love them , some are so amazing that they never fail to do their work on time but always love to postpone expressing their love to someone who loves them too.

 Movies are movies, sometimes unreal. But hidden in those fictitious characters are real emotions which cannot be forgotten or proved wrong. Hope your munching popcorn now cause here comes another few smiley moments of my next favorite movie called ‘It’s a Boy & Girl Thing’.

It was a pretty good movie not that bad but the part I loved is there are a boy and a girl who keep fighting (well this is an age old concept, no one can escape it) anyways moving ahead…. These two set into a different adventure, they happen to visit a historical museum but they get into their own war history in front of a mysterious statue and the weird part is that their souls get exchanged!!! ( ha ha ha my brains wanted me to change the channel but my time said anyways your jobless so go ahead… anyways I don’t regret my decision)

Coming back to the movie..

So the boy called Woody has the girl’s soul and the girl Nell has his soul. They get shocked finding the exchange of their body which is funny and I felt few scenes were kind of unnecessary in the movie but the point is by this they started living each others lives in their own way, but later they realize that its not that easy. So they understand about each other and finally stop fighting. The statue immediately and magically exchanges the wrong with the right; yes they finally get their own bodies and finally realize they love each other. Aww I loved that part.

Reality!!!!
Just think. It would have been so good if we can just put our feet in each other’s shoes (whether they are heels or boots) just to understand what your partner or loved one is facing in his/her life, so many things would change and love would truly prove to be true and may be even I might end up believing in true love.

We all just have one life to live… forget about rebirth (only god knows if it exists)… this world is too small for hatred, there is nothing great about falling in love, rising in love makes more sense!! 

Happy Valentines!!!!!!
Come on, It need not be 14th February always,
It can be even today…..
Say –I Love You to Your Loved Ones,
 Before it’s too late!!
(I guess we all have watched the movie 2012;-p

Happy Reading
RASHMI RAJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy ,you can always leave a comment:-)))