Tuesday 1 April 2014

I am a Bad person...

Sometimes i want to just go off somewhere far,where there is no1 but just me. I even get scared thinking how i ll survive through this loneliness but at least i wont have the fear of losing anyone. May be  that's cos I wont have anyone to lose when im somewhere with no1 but just me.
 Our mind haunts us in many ways, some times unnecessarily. it haunts me so badly tat i am clueless on what to do next.


  Some thougts are so mean tat i feel ashamed      to be me or to even own that part of my mind.  
  I am a bad person indeed, 
  I am of no good to anyone.
  I am no1s 1st or last love, 
  I am no1 s priority, 
  my existence does matter to some but only      those for whom I am of some use. May be my existence matter to some even without a reason but tat doesn't become obvious in case of my absence. I do not find any person who will be affected due to my absence in their life, Family -YES they will be, other than family, Yes in d short run, No in d long run.

But what matters is d long run, cos our life is a long running process spanning for more than a year, Am i part of any persons long run? hmm well the answer is 'NO'. I have not affected or impressed or lived up to any1s expectation in my life till now, whatever impact i have made on any1 can at the most wave its flag for may b a year but after a year my impact called d waving flag is down and my chapter ends in that persons life.
Sometimes we will be a part of someone's life for years but the importance of us in that person life will be that of a person known for a month. 

Love is Timeless...Is it our mistake ???
 No, absolutely Not, its tough to be so amazing as to create an impact in a persons life, to be sm1 s priority, to be loved, to be cried for... all these things are rare in the lives of few people not in everyone's life. Again I am No1 s but my Own Priority,
                 No1s but my Own Love,
                 No1s But my Own Asset.
But if you are someone's Priority, Love and Asset, Just look up to GOD to thank him and congratulate yourself for being a good person so far.... you lived to make a difference at least in  someones life.
I do not know , i might be wrong but as far d life events concerned , my opinion is this. Many might disagree, but only life is the answer so lets wait and watch.  
Unitl Then
Happy Reading Fellas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy ,you can always leave a comment:-)))