Friday 19 February 2021

My Dose of Ellessdee.

“No rainy, no windy, no sun

Just music and just with the one…

I’m fine like that, fine like that, fine 

I never be losing, I’ve won every time…..”

   -Vibin’ Out with: Song by (((  0  ))) and FKJ



 Yeah, I never be losing…my mind just flows with the music and the mood is dizzy …I just lie on my couch enjoying the lazy breeze, my plants are swaying to the music and I feel a sense of calm… it almost feels like a Sunday afternoon but no it’s a Monday afternoon.. the moment I realized that I just smile to myself and feel blessed for the moment.

 I felt so light and peaceful, which is strange as my ears could only hear my family talking loudly, the noisy kitchen and the traffic outside my window. Too much commotion.. too much confusion but too peaceful. I again smiled to myself .. I was on my own LSD …a lull and soulful dove💚.. that was me… I was tired but I was fine.. I had too much on my head but I felt light …. That’s when I told myself –

Happiness is truly a state of mind, it is not a situation, a circumstance nor a consequence.

We humans are so lost in the search of happiness, we make don’t make happiness our goal, rather we attach other goals as a way to derive happiness.

But aren’t we being too hard on ourselves?

Why are we making happiness too difficult to experience when there may be a possibility of feeling it right now?

Why should we postpone this beautiful blissful feeling?

Are we that foolish?

I thought we were intelligent beings and we are capable of almost everything, yet we somehow are lost in this search for happiness….some of us are not even searching for happiness, cause we are so held up in their daily lives and woes… but that’s where I want to just take you for a cup of coffee and tell you to just stop and give yourself a required intervention. 


 

A healthy 5 minutes for yourself, oh you tell me you don’t have even 5 minutes for yourself in day? You are lying to yourself…aren’t you …

I am not asking you to be alone, you can be in the most crowded bus or an office where people are throwing files or tasks at you and your literally battling your emotions and brain to handle the stress…but you can still find that 5 minutes to tell yourself – it is okay to give yourself 5 minutes !! why? 5 minutes to feel grateful, if not for anything at least to be breathing successfully every minute.

Trust me even to breathe is a privilege for some.

Why should you convince me that you are happy?

No you don’t have to cause you will never be able to gift yourself with the feeling of being happy if you are trying to prove to others that you are happy…

What is happiness for you doesn’t need to always sync with what is happiness for me..

That’s the beauty of happiness, its very personal, its unconditional, its that feeling when you see the small twinkling lamps during the festival of lights…Diwali … amidst all the cracker-chaos.. your heart just feels warm… even that small spark in the heart is happiness… acknowledge it and enjoy it like that last spoon of ice cream which you lick till it lasts… 


 

Once we start finding happiness even in these small things which doesn’t even matter.. that’s when you have found yourself the happiness that really matters.

Happiness is not just succeeding in everything, but also the last tear you wipe off your face before you get up from your greatest fall…happiness is climbing the highest mountain to reach the top and also making that one small step at the bottom of the mountain when you are scared of heights…happiness is everything and also nothing …it’s a feeling only you can decide when to feel.

Why is it that we find people with everything we aspire to have but aren’t happy… simply cause happiness is truly a state of mind, it is not a situation, a circumstance nor a consequence.

 Happiness is you. 

 Thank you

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy ,you can always leave a comment:-)))